Each customer has an account with Mithi.
Your Customer Account on Mithi is a single-window for the following applications:
- Help Desk
- Bill Desk
- Secure Payment gateway
- Simple monthly pricing calculator
- Knowledge Base
- Contact Manager
Your Mithi Customer Account gets automatically created when you sign up for your first Mithi product or subscription.
The email id used to sign up for your first Mithi product gets added as the Primary Contact and Tech Contact. The Primary Contact can add more contacts and assign them roles.
Login to your Customer Account
Any of the contacts registered can log in to Mithi Customer Account. The applications available on login depend on the role assigned.
To login to your Mithi Customer Account using your Contact id,
- Enter the www.mithi.com URL in your favorite browser.
- Click on Your Account link in the top right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Sign In option.
- Enter the email id and password.
- If you are logging in for the first time, you have to set the password.
- All verified contacts will receive an email to set the password for the first time.
- Clicking the link received in a mail will open the window to set the password.
- Enter the password for your account
- Confirm the password
- Click the Change Password button to update the password. Use the updated password to log in to your Mithi account.