There are two types of tags in Ideolve.
- The first one is private tags, which are as the name suggests available only for you. Private tags help you classify notes in your own way.
- The second is a shared tag. When a shared tag is attached to a note, others can search for shared notes using the shared tags.
Tagging a note with a private tag
- Select a note, the note will appear in the Note view
- Click on Add a tag under the Note title
- Enter the tag name and press the Enter key
- Repeat to add multiple tags
- To delete a tag, click on the x sign next to the tag name
- In the note details or comments section, enter # and add a shared tag
Tagging a note with a Shared Tag
- To attach a shared tag to a note, simply enter # and the tag name followed by a space anywhere in the note or comment.
- As you start typing, all the shared tags will be displayed. You can choose from an existing one or create a new one.