- Navigate to the Admin Center=>Exchange screen
- Select the mail flow => connectors option
- Create the connector From : Your organization’s email server To: Office 365
- Give a suitable Name to the connector (In the screen shot below, the name of the connector includes the sample domain mithiconnectxf.org. Substitute with your domain name.)
Select the Turn it on check-box to enable the connector. Select Retain internal Exchange mail headers.
- Click the Next button to continue.
- To identify the SkyConnect server, choose the By verifying the IP address… method
- Add IP addresses to the SkyConnect server. Contact Mithi for the IP addresses to be provided.
- Save the connector to the list.