The Open Store Application is used by Vaultastic Admins to browse through the store, upload & download data.
Admins can search through the open store using file attributes such as file name, creation date etc.
The application integrates with LegacyFlo to allow admins to quickly upload data from popular sources such as mailboxes and drives. This interface is suitable to upload small volumes of data from the sources listed. However for large volumes of data or to upload from other sources, there are alternate upload methods available as explained here.
Similarly, the application can also be used to download or move small volumes of data. However there are different options to move out data as mentioned here
Uploading files to the Open Store
1. Uploading files from your desktop
- From the list of options under Upload Files From, click on Upload files from your desktop
- On the next screen, Select all the required files to be uploaded to the store. Selected files will be listed with their sizes (in brackets).
- Clicking the cross icon at the end of the file will remove that file from the list.
- Click the Upload button to upload all the selected files to the open store.
- The uploaded files will be shown in the Files view of the Open Store.
2. Uploading a file with data from a mailbox/drive or Freshdesk solutions
The sections below list the upload options available from the Open Store Application interface
|GMail using API (recommended)
|Follow the instructions given here.
|Gmail Using IMAP With Less Secure Access
|For less secure access via IMAP, follow the instructions given here.
|GMail Using IMAP access with OAuth
|Follow the instructions given here.
|Outlook Mailbox using API (recommended)
|Outlook Mailbox using IMAP
|OneDrive (using API)
Searching for files
- To filter the results, click on Filter icon on the top left corner. A Filter pop-up will allow you to define criteria such as filename, size, and last modification date.
- You can search using file names. To search for file names starting with a given prefix, enter the value next to the Starts with operator. Similarly, you can specify values in the Ends with or Contains operators. You can specify one or more values. The search for file names will consider all the operators selected.
- You can search for files with sizes within the given range by specifying the min and max values.
- Dates can be specified in three ways. You can select from a predefined range, select a date, or a date range.
- To clear the entire form, click on Clear Filter on top right corner of the pop-up. To clear specific criteria, click on the clear button next to it.
- Clicking on Fetch will fetch the file details of files matching the search criteria.
- The file details are fetched in batches, scroll down to fetch more results.
- Clicking the Delete icon at the end of the row will delete the file permanently from the store.
- Selecting more than one file will show the Delete Selected option in the Actions pane. Click the Delete Selected button to remove files from the store.
- As the deleting action is irreversible, the utmost care has to be taken before deleting any file from the store.
Downloading files to your desktop from the Open Store
- Clicking the Download icon at the end of the row will download the file to the machine.
- Selecting more than one file will show the Download Selected option in the Actions pane. Click the Download Selected button to download files from the store to your machine.
- The blue (D) icon will be shown next to the file name indicating the file has been downloaded in the current session.
Copying selected files to a cloud storage
You can copy selected files to another cloud storage. Supported cloud storages are AWS S3 and Google Cloud Storage
- Select one or more files
- Click on the Copy Selected Files to S3 bucket icon to copy the files to the selected S3 bucket. Note, you have to register a S3 bucket to use this option. On submission, a LegacyFlo request is generated which will copy the selected files to the destination S3 bucket in the background.
- Click on the Copy Selected Files to Google Cloud Storage icon to copy the files to the selected Google Cloud Storage bucket. Note, you have to register a Google Cloud Storage bucket to use this option. On submission, a LegacyFlo request is generated which will copy the selected files to the destination Google Cloud Storage bucket in the background.
Requirements and limits for downloading and uploading files to your desktop
Number of simultaneous downloads: 10
The Largest file that can be uploaded or downloaded: 200 GB
To upload or download a 100GB file in 1hr, the client needs an internet speed of approx. 30Mbps upload/download
The following table lists the different possibilities:
|Upload/Download speed (Mbps)
|Time limit (hour)
|Largest file that can be uploaded/downloaded (GB)
Note: Progress bars are shown during uploads and downloads. If the client switches between the open store home and uploads page during download and uploads respectively, the download/upload will continue but the client will lose track of any ongoing progress.