Note: From the release of Vaultastic Version 4 (V4), users of a Vaultastic domain are called vaults. If your domain is hosted on Vaultastic Version 3, substitute "vault" with "user" when referring to the instructions in this document.
To control user's access to features such as reply, forward and download,
- Log in to the Vaultastic Application using administrative credentials
- From the left pane, select your Vaultastic Domain > Vaults
- Select the Vaultastic summary from the list shown in the middle pane
- In the right pane, Expand the Security section
- Toggle the Enable Reply all or Forward switch to allow/deny a user to reply, reply all or forward a mail.
- Toggle the Enable download and export switch to allow/deny a user to download or export mail.
- Click the Save button to update the settings configured for the user.