Using the self service portal, end users can login to their Vaultastic accounts and export selected mail in folders. The formats available for export are PST and EML. The exported content is maintained in a secure location on the cloud and the links to download are sent via email.
When exporting, the content is saved to individuals files of a given max size. By default, the max file size is 2GB and the administrators of the Vaultastic domain can control the max file size for each account as follows:
- Log in to the Vaultastic Admin Portal using administrative credentials
- From the left pane, select your Domain > Users
- Select the user from the list shown in the middle pane
- Expand the Export option to view the max file size. The default value is set to 2 GB i.e. 2147483648 Bytes.
- Update the value in bytes and click the Save button
- Use the table below as a quick reference
| 3 GB
|| 3221225472 Bytes
|| 5368709120 Bytes