Note: From the release of Vaultastic Version 4 (V4), users of a Vaultastic domain are called vaults. If your domain is hosted on Vaultastic Version 3, substitute "vault" with "user" when referring to the instructions in this document.
Using the Vaultastic Application, users can export selected mail in folders. The formats available for export are PST and EML. The exported content is maintained in a secure location on the cloud and the links to download are sent via email.
When exporting, the content is saved to individuals files of a given max size. By default, the max file size is 2GB and the administrators of the Vaultastic domain can control the max export file size for each account.
To define the max export file size, follow the steps mentioned below
- Log in to the Vaultastic Application using administrative credentials
- From the left pane, select your Vaultastic Domain > Vaults
- Select the Vaultastic summary from the list shown in the middle pane
- In the right pane,
- Expand the Security section (If you are using Vaultastic V4)
- Expand the Export section (If you are using Vaultastic V3)
- You can see the Max export file size. The default value is set to 2 GB i.e. 2147483648 Bytes.
- Update the value in bytes and click the Save button
- Use the table below as a quick reference
| 3 GB
|| 3221225472 Bytes
|| 5368709120 Bytes