Ideolve is an ideal platform for collaboration between teams. Unlike communication apps where a single thread is used to collaborate or communicate on multiple topics, in Ideolve, each discussion is around a single topic or sub-topic.
This leads to less distraction, higher efficiency, and knowledge creation.
The features which aid in collaboration are
- Sharing of notes
- Comments to notes
- Mentions / Tap
Sharing of notes
Each note in Ideolve is a topic or sub-topic around which a team collaborates. Share the note to gather information like minute meetings, action items, trace progress, and also all relevant reference material.
All the people with whom the note is shared are part of the collaboration.
Comments to notes
You can post comments to any notes authored by you or shared with you. Like the main note content, comments can be formatted and documents can be attached to each comment individually.
To post a comment to a note
- Select the note from the note list
- The note and comments will be shown in the right pane of the screen
- To add a comment, select the Comment tab and click on the + icon on the bottom right
- In the comment area, you can enter the comment text. Use the toolbar to format the text
- To attach documents to the comment, click on the attachment icon in the top right corner
- To post the comment, click on the Save icon in the top right corner
You can also alert a person with whom the note is shared by mentioning/ tapping them within the note or comment.
- Type @ and start typing the person's name. The system will show you a list of all the people with whom the note is shared.
- Select a name.
- On saving the note or comment, the person will be alerted. An email notification will be sent to the person on the registered email id.
- The mentions application icon on the application switch will show the count of the new unread mentions/ taps.
- The mentions application lists all the mentions with the latest one on top. Unread mentions are highlighted. Clicking on the mention/ tap will open up the note/comment.
Ideolve will also keep you informed on all the updates to the notes authored by you or shared with you. You will be informed when a new comment is added or the note or comment is edited.
The notifications application icon on the application switch will show the count of the unread updates.
In notifications, the application will show all the notifications with the latest one on top. Selecting any will take you to the note or comment.