Steps to configure CalDAV calendar on Mac
A. Copy the Calendar URL
- Log in to your webmail account and navigate to the Settings > Add Calendar section.
- Copy the URL of the calendar account you want to configure
B. Configure Calendar in Mac
- Locate the calendar icon at the bottom of your desktop
- Click on the Calendar icon
- Select Preferences from the iCal menu
- On the Accounts window select the Accounts tab. Then click the plus symbol located at the bottom left to add a new account.
- Select CalDAV
- Choose Advanced option for configuration
- Provide your complete email address in User Name.
- Enter your email Password.
- Enter Server name as Server Address
- Enter Calendar URL copied from the webmail account.
- Then click Create.
- Your account is now set up. You may close the accounts window.