You can get a summary report of the selected requests. The report will be in CSV format and will have the following information about the requests:
- Type of request
- Submission Date
- Number of mails in the source
- Number of mails in the destination
- Total data synced in bytes
- Status of the request
- Request ID
- Job ID
Steps to get Search result summary report
To submit a request to create and receive the search result summary report,
- Log in to the LegacyFlo application.
- Filter the list of requests using the Search menu accessible by clicking on the Search button in the top menu.
- Select the Summary Report option from the menu in the top right corner of the screen (depicted by three horizontal lines).
- In the Share Report pop-up box, specify the email id which will receive the report. Click on Submit.
- The report will be sent to the email id specified.