1. Login to the LegacyFlo application.
2. From the menu bar on the left, click on Add.
3. On the middle pane, give a suitable Title to the Request.
4. Select the Request Type from the list of supported types.
- Date range using the Since and Before Dates
- Source Folder
- To migrate data from a specific folder specify exact folder name or path. Use "/" slash as a separator. For example, gmail-imap-4oct. meetings/jun 2019
- In case the source server is a SkyConnect or Vaultastic server, add prefix INBOX and . (dot) as a folder separator. For example, INBOX.meetings,
- In case if Source and Destination server is Vaultastic, use the port 3817 for connection.
- Folder name should not contain characters pipe (|) and double quote (") in it.
- The contents of the folder and all it's sub-folders will be synced.
7. The job will be added to the list. The newly added request will automatically enter the Pending state. To verify the input or start the execution, refer to Verify Request Parameters or Start Execution.