Submit a data migration request
- Login to the LegacyFlo application.
- From the menu bar at the top, click on Add.
- On the left pane, give a suitable Title to the Request.
- Select the Request Type from the list of supported types.
- Depending on the Request Type selected, an input form will be displayed. Fill in the Source and Destination Information.
- When the source is an IMAP account, you can filter the data to be migrated using the following parameters:
- Date range using the Since and Before Dates
- Source Folder
Migrating a folder? Note the following points
- To migrate data from a specific folder specify exact folder name or path. Use "/" slash as a separator. For example, gmail-imap-4oct. meetings/jun 2019
- In case the source server is a SkyConnect or Vaultastic server, add prefix INBOX and . (dot) as a folder separator. For example, INBOX.meetings,
- In case if Source and Destination server is Vaultastic, use the port 3817 for connection.
- Folder name should not contain characters pipe (|) and double quote (") in it.
- The contents of the folder and all it's sub-folders will be synced.
- The job will be added to the list. The newly added request will automatically enter the Pending state. To verify the input or start the execution, refer to; Verify Request Parameters Start Execution.