Note: From the release of Vaultastic Version 4 (V4), users of a Vaultastic domain are called vaults. If your domain is hosted on Vaultastic Version 3, substitute "vault" with "user" when referring to the instructions in this document.
A Vault ID with a Sr Admin role is allowed to reset the access password of any other Vault ID using the Admin Panel.
Steps to reset the password
- Log in to the Vaultastic application using the senior admin role and navigate to the Admin Panel
- In the left pane, click on the domain name and select Vaults. The middle pane will show the list of existing vaults in the domain.
- Click on the vault summary in the middle pane.
- In the right pane,
- Expand the Authentication section (If you are using Vaultastic V4)
- Expand the Security section (If you are using Vaultastic V3)
- Enter the new password as per the complexity configured for your domain.
- Click on Save in the bottom right corner.