Vaultastic is a cloud-based enterprise information archival and management solution.
Vaultastic has four stores into which your data can be archived. These are :
- The Vaultastic Live Store, is the store where you can archive data from helpdesk systems, CRM systems, website forms, and other sources. The Live Store as the name suggests allows you to collaborate on the data within it. Data from Active, Open or Deep can be activated by copying to the Live Store and opening up for collaboration.
- The Vaultastic Active Store used to archive email data which is required to be accessed frequently and quickly.
- The Vaultastic Open Store is where you can preserve data in files which is accessed infrequently.
- The Vaultastic Deep Store is the store where you preserve old and aging data. The data on the Deep Store is not immediately accessible.
The Live Store of Vaultastic is powered by Ideolve.
The contents of the Live Store are notes in workspaces. Each workspace corresponds to a source of data. These notes are created by the live archiving from systems such as a helpdesk, CRM, etc. The contents of Live Store are searchable using keywords and can be tagged. Admins can invite users to workspaces. Invitees can search through, download and view the archive data. Invitees can also collaborate on the content. Data from Active, Open or Deep Stores can be copied to the Live Store for audits and collaboration.
The contents of the Active Store are emails that are searchable and accessible via the eDiscovery interface of Vaultastic. The Active Store is organized in different Vaults corresponding to mailboxes on the primary email domain.
The contents of the Open Store are files. The contents of the Open Store are searchable using the file names using the Open Storage Application.
The contents of the Open Store are files. The contents of the Open Store are searchable using the file names using a third-party S3 browser such as S3 Browser Pro.
Comparing the Vaultastic Stores
|Retrival & Access Speed
|Methods of Uploading data
|Methods of Downloading data
|Searching for data
|File Operations allowed
|Tagging of content for fast search
|Collaboration features such as comments, mentions, notifications
- Centralized Administration
- Visibility via dashboards
- Single sign on to all applicattions
- Integrated tools for data migrations, conversions and extraction
Vaultastic Security Shield
- Audit Trails
- TLS server to server encryption
- Encryption at rest
- Secure access protocols
- Password policies
- 2 Factor Authentication
- Role based administration
- 99.999999999% (11 9's) of data durability
- Controlled access to data
- 24/7 email and telephonic support
- Free Onboarding consultations
- Easy to use data migration tools
- Data residency regions
- 99.% uptime guaranties