Steps to download the contents of a Vault
- Log in to the Vaultastic admin panel.
- From the left pane, select the domain from the list of domains.
- Click the Vaults option. The middle pane will show the list of vaults in the domain.
- Select a required vault, and
- Click the Export icon displayed at the top of the rightmost pane
- OR hover the mouse over the vault summary shown in the middle pane and click the export icon displayed next to the Vault name.
In the pop-up dialog box, select the Format. You can choose from three options, viz. EML, PST, or PST with folders
- If you select EML, all the mail will be exported as EML in a single ZIP file.
- Choosing PST will export all emails in a PST file without any folder information.
- If you select the PST with folders option, then the PST file will have two folders Sent and Received. All mails sent using the primary id will be in the Sent folder and all emails received by the primary id will be in the Received folder.
In the Send link to, specify your email id. The email with the links to the exported content will be sent to this email id.
Click Export to submit the job.
On submission of the job, the job will be processed in the background. You will receive a notification mail when the export job starts and when the job completes. On successful completion, the mail will have the link to the exported content which can be downloaded within the specified time.