Using the Search option, you can search for the requests in the list. Specify either the valid Request Id or a combination of other parameters viz.
- Type of request
- Status of the request
- Submission Date
- User id
Steps to search for a request
- Log in to the LegacyFlo application
- Click on Search in the top right corner.
- To search by the request id,
- Specify the valid request id, for example, 1611325219695:MITHI-S3-ZIP-V3:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you enter the request id, then other parameters are irrelevant. Skip entering the remaining parameters.
- To search by a combination of parameters,
- Select the suitable Request Type from the drop-down list.
- Pick the Request creation date.
- Select the suitable request status.
- Provide the text to be searched within the request title. Please note, the input text is case-sensitive.
- Enter the complete user id who has submitted the request, for example, email@example.com. Please note, this option is visible only for the users having the super admin role.
- Click the Go button to execute the search. Executing the search will show all requests matching the search criteria.
- Click the Reset button to clear the search criteria and to see all the requests.