Enable the email archiving for the users of your SkyConnect / ConnectXf domain using the Admin panel. To start archiving of email transacted on your SkyConnect domain, you need to enable archiving for the domain and users.
1. Enable the email archive property of the domain
- Login to the SkyConnect account using administrative privileges.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel.
- Click the domain for which archiving needs to be enabled.
- Toggle the Archive switch to enable the archive property of the domain.
2. Enable the email archive property of the users manually one by one
- On the left pane, click the Users option.
- Search and locate the required user from the list.
- Scroll down and expand the Archive tab.
- Toggle the Archive switch to enable the archive property for the user.
- Set the Vaultastic id of the user.
- Choose to archive All (Incoming and Outgoing) types of mail.
Enable the email archive property for users in bulk by importing CSV
You can enable the archive property for users in bulk by importing a CSV file. Make sure the CSV file follows the format as given below.
The first row should contain field names and from the second row add users' details.
Download the sample CSV file for reference
Sample CSV file to Update email archive property for users of your domain.