Create a Google Workspace group and add users whose email needs to be archived to Vaultastic. Please ensure all these users have been provisioned on the corresponding Vaultastic domain.
If you add a user who does not have a corresponding id on the Vaultastic domain, email messages sent to or received from that user may not be archived on the Vaultastic domain.
Steps to create a Google workspace group
- Go to the Home screen of the Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) Admin Console. Click the Groups option. You can drag and drop the Groups icon in the dashboard for easy access.
- Create a Group of users on your domain hosted on Google Workspace.
- Give a Name to the group
- Set an owner and an Email Address to the group
- Control the access to the group.
- Create the group with the details provided
- Add members to the newly created group
- You can add members to the group either one by one by providing an email address
- You can upload CSV to add members in bulk
- You can go to the Advanced settings and choose the option to add all current and future users to the group
- Click ADD TO GROUP to finish adding members to the group