Using the CSV import option, multiple requests can be submitted through a single operation.
- Login to the LegacyFlo portal.
- From the menu bar on the top, click on Import.
- Create a CSV file with the input parameters for the Request Type. Refer to sample CSV files to know the exact format for creating a CSV file.
- On the middle pane, click the plus (+) sign next to the Select a CSV file label to browse and locate the CSV file from your machine.
- Click the Validate button to validate the file contents and upload the requests. The system will validate all the requests in the CSV and the status will be displayed on the screen.
- On successful validation, click the Upload button. Uploaded requests will be visible in the list of jobs and will be in the Pending state.
- To verify or start all the requests, Search for the pending requests and access the Start All or Verify All options from the menu on the top right.