This application allows you to extend the product licenses automatically on submitting a request.
You can request for license extension under any of the following circumstances:
- If your renewal of any service is delayed
- If you need more time to clear the payments for overdue invoices
- If your free trial is expired and you would like to extend it.
On successful submission of a request,
- The license will be extended by one calendar day to allow you the space to close the pending renewal or make the pending payment or continue your evaluation
- The product screens will reflect the updated license within 2 hours of request submission.
Your request will be rejected if,
- You have already availed of this facility twice in the last 90 days
- The product license has not expired.
Access the License Extension App
- Log in to the Mithi Customer Account. Application is visible to the user id of Contacts with Primary, Billing, Technical role.
- From the options on the Application switch, click on Request License Extension. License Extension application will be displayed.
View the request submission history
- On access to the application, the requests submitted will be listed in tabular format, with the latest being on top.
- Each request submitted will show the following details
- The product for which the request was submitted
- The date on which the request was made
- The reason
- Additional Information provided to describe the reason
- Who Initiated The Request
- Status of the request
- The message explaining the status of the request
- License expiry date
Submit a request for a license extension
- To submit a request, click on the Request For License Extension button.
- On the Request for License Extension form,
- Choose the product from the list
- Choose the reason to extend the license
- Give a brief description
- Submit the request
- Your request will be added to the top of the table
- The status of your request will show Pending
- You will receive an email once your request has been processed, OR you can check for the status in a few minutes.