Share on Ideolve
By default, all the notes that you created are added to your personal space on Ideolve. This is called My Space. In order to share a note, you first have to move it to a common workspace and then share the note.
- Select a note.
- From the tool bar in the Note header, click Share.
- In the pop-up dialog box, select a workspace. If you are not part of any workspace or want to share the note via a new workspace, click on Create Workspace to create a new workspace. Enter a name for the workspace.
- Once you have selected the workspace, you can share the note with a single user (identified with a user name or email id) or a group of users.
- If the user with whom you want to share the note is already a part of the workspace, enter the user name.
- If the user with whom you want to share the note is not part of the workspace, enter the email id.
- To share the note with a group of users, select an existing group by entering the Group id.
- Click on Next.
Share with other mobile apps
- Select the note
- From the tool bar of the note view, select the drop down menu.
- Select Share via Other Apps
- You will be prompted to confirm that you want to make the note contents public and upload to other apps. Tap Yes.
- Select the application.