A mail route is an SMTP connector that will be used to route mail from Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) to Vaultastic.
Defining a mail route or an SMTP connector on which mails are delivered to Vaultastic is a one-time activity. So, if you have already added the mail route for the Vaultastic server, you can skip this step and go to the next step to add the sending routing rule for the user.
Navigate to the Home > Apps > Google Workspace > Gmail option
Scroll down to choose the Hosts option.
Hosts option is not available? The Hosts option is not available in the legacy free edition of Google Workspace. You need to upgrade your license to get this feature.
Add SMTP connector to route mail messages from G Suite to Vaultastic.
- Give Name to the SMTP route
- Choose the Single Host option from the list
- Provide email server name as
- For Vaultastic V4: gsuite-v4.vaultastic.com
- For Vaultastic V3: gsuite.vaultastic.com
- Mention the SMTP Port value as 25
- De-select all the mail delivery options
- Save the mail route
You can see the newly added connector listed under the Hosts option.