Can I download data from Vaultastic?
- You can export the folder contents to eml or pst format
- You can download individual mail from the view mail page.
- You can export the search results from the Ediscovery view. (Note: If the data size of the search result is over 5GB then export from the eDiscovery view will not be allowed. Narrow down the search and export.)
- A summary of the search results can be downloaded in a CSV file
- Search results can be uploaded to Ideolve.
How long does export take?
When a user submits an export request from Vaultastic, the request enters a queue of requests that are to be scheduled. A request will remain in the queue until it can be scheduled for processing which in turn depends on the number of requests being already processed and the maximum concurrency threshold. For example, if the threshold is 5, only 5 simultaneous export requests can be running.
Once the number of requests in execution falls below the threshold, requests from the queue are scheduled for execution.
When execution on your requests start, you will receive an intimation via mail.
The time taken for an export request to complete will depend on the size of the data to be exported. Typically, to export 3 GB of data will take 1 hour.